ONLINE ENTREMET Course is a Pastry Level 6 Course.
An ENTREMET or ENTREMETS meaning "between servings" in French cuisine historically referred to small dishes served between courses but in modern times more commonly refers to a type of dessert.
At Vegan Gastronomy we add this new designer course to be at the top of our list in making exotic vegan pastries. This CERTIFIED COURSE is designed to complement our other courses and teaches advanced techniques in using Potato Protein to make foam type pastries and shows innovative ways to plate these fancy dishes.
HOW THE COURSE WORKS
- Students are provided access to course materials including recipes for students to develop buy lists
- Students have 6 weeks to complete course (will be given course access 2 wks prior to course start date)
- Course contains over 40 On-Demand private training videos that can be watched at any time.
- 6 weeks access to Interactive virtual classroom where students and teacher can interact
- Students are required to select a certain amount of recipes to complete to receive a Certificate of Completion.
- Lifetime access to course information and recipes
To receive a certificate for Vegan Enremet (P6), you must complete a minimum of 3 assignments within the 6 week time frame. Once you complete the course, you will be issued a Certificate of Completion.
FERRERO TRAVEL CAKE
SESAME, PASSION FRUIT AND CHOCOLATE ENTREMET
PISTACHIO, APRICOT & SAFFRON ENTREMET
SEASONAL CHEESECAKE ENTREMET
YOUR OWN CREATION
This is NOT a beginner course, many of the students coming to this course have already completed the Vegan Baking and Pastry courses or already work in the bakery/pastry industry or have confidence in producing traditional pastry products already. All our courses also include reference material. This one specifically on each element required to build this high-end luxury pastry, in addition to ingredient product information and assistance on how to locate special ingredients in your location, history, also modernist and traditional ways to create various pastry textures.
By the end of the Middle Ages, ENTREMENT had evolved almost entirely into dinner entertainment in the form ornaments often packed with symbolism of power and regality. In English it was more commonly known as a subtlety (also sotelty or soteltie).
This is an advanced course for those wanting to create pieces of edible Vegan art.
- PANACEGG (Whole plant based egg-replacer)
- Potato Protein 300