Welcome to our exclusive online Masterclass course V TAO (P10) , where we embark on a culinary journey that teaches you how to recreate Japan's most famous Cheesecake completely plant based. LeTAO is a bakery chain in Japense renowned for its famous cheesecake known as the "Double Fromage" cake, a double layered cake combining a baked cheesecake in the bottom with a creamy non-baked italian mascarpone cheesecake on top.
This online course spans over 7days, guiding you through each step of the process to ensure you master the art of crafting the perfect LeTAO style Japanese cheesecake.
YOU WILL LEARN:
- Techniques to create your own plant-based curd cheeses from scratch using soy, nuts and seeds
- Various Garnishing and finishing techniques
- Baking and assembling techniques.
- Vegan Genoise Sponge
- Plant based French style baked cheesecake base
- Dairy-free Mascarpone mousse
This course is taught ONLINE and uses On-Demand private YouTube Videos for your ongoing use. The course duration is 7 Days. This course includes the opportunity to have in person calls (video or phone) with Instructor Jessica to perfect your Cheesecake.
To receive a certificate for V TAO (P10), you must complete a minimum of 1 assignment within the 7 Days time frame. Once you complete the course, you will be issued a Certificate of Completion.
- VTao Japanese Cheesecake French Style Baked Cheesecake made with plant-based Fromage Fraise (French fresh white cheese) with a Light Eggless Genoise Sponge Base, Dairy-Free Mascapone Mousse and sponge crumb.
HOW THE COURSE WORKS
- Students are provided access to course materials including recipes for students to develop buy lists
- Students have 7 Days to complete course (you will be given course access 2 wks prior to course start date to give you time to prepare)
- Access to On-Demand private training videos that can be watched at any time.
- 3 weeks access to Interactive virtual classroom where students and teacher can interact
- Students are required to select a certain amount of recipes to complete to receive a Certificate of Completion.
- Lifetime access to course information and recipes
Here is a list of unique ingredients used in this course
SETUP A FREE CALL to chat with instructor Jessica to so that she can learn more about you and answer your questions