Welcome to the Vegan Burger L4 Online Cooking Course. - the ultimate online plant-based cooking course designed to take your burger game to a whole new level! In this interactive and immersive culinary experience, you will embark on a delightful adventure learning to craft scrumptious plant-based artisan burgers. Focusing on the 3 elements that make the perfect burger. The bun, the "protein" and the sauce.
Led by an expert in plant-based cuisine, this course will teach you not only how to prepare mouthwatering plant-based patties but also the art of crafting the perfect burger buns, including a gluten-free option. Get ready to impress your friends or church members as you discover the magic of plant-based cuisine, bringing everyone together for a feast they won't soon forget.
YOU WILL LEARN:
- Create artisan plant based proteins: "Beef" Patty, Fried "Chicken", "Crab"Cake Patty, Veggie Patty, "Eggs", "Bacon, Cheese and more.
- Hamburger Buns: Classic Brioche Bun, Sweet Potato Baps, Japanese Milk Bun, Beetroot/Barbie Bun, Green Bun(spinach)
- Its all about the sauce: Learn the art of creating emulsion sauces to discover unique tasty flavours inspired by international street food dishes.
To receive a certificate for Vegan Burgers(L4), you must complete a minimum of 4 assignments within the 2 week time frame. Once you complete the course, you will be issued a Certificate of Completion.
- THE OG CLASSIC (“Beef”)
- Vegan “Beef” Patty (Made with TVP & Vital Wheat Gluten)
- Classic Brioche Bun
- Plant-Based Cheddar Slices
- Crispy “Bacon”
- Lettuce, Tomato, pickles
- Burger Sauce
- TEX MEX RANCHEROS (“Egg”)
- Pinto Patty
- Sweet Potato Bap
- Fried “Egg”
- Smoky Chipotle Aioli
- KOREAN GEJANG (“Crab”)
- Kimchi “Crab” Cake made with Jackfruit+Tofu
- Japanese “Milk” Bun
- Rainbow Asian Slaw
- Spicy Gochujang Mayo
- CALIFORNIA DREAM HOUSE (“chicken”)
- Plant Based Fried Chicken made with TVP or Mushroom
- Pink Barbie Bun
- Pickled Beets
- Mixed Salad, Tomato
- Green Goddess Sauce
- INDIA ARGY BHAJI (Veggie Patty)
- Cauliflower, Onion Bhaji (Fried Veg, Chickpea patty)
- Green Spinach Bun
- Garlic Mint Raiter (Yogurt Sauce)
- Tamarind & Date Chutney
- Tomato, cucumber ribbon
HOW THE COURSE WORKS
- Students are provided access to course materials including recipes for students to develop buy lists
- Students have 2 weeks to complete course (you will be given course access 2 wks prior to course start date to give you time to prepare)
- Access to On-Demand private training videos that can be watched at any time.
- 4 weeks access to Interactive virtual classroom where students and teacher can interact
- Students are required to select a certain amount of recipes to complete to receive a Certificate of Completion.
- Lifetime access to course information and recipes
So, join Vegan Burgers L4 today and unlock the delightful world of plant-based culinary creations. Prepare to tantalize taste buds, foster community, and make lasting memories as you share the joy of delicious and sustainable plant-based burgers with your friends, family, or church community. Get ready to savour the flavour, one bite at a time!