Learn to make Professional Level Plant Based Macarons every time in this Advanced Macaron (P4) Online Course using the proprietary techniques developed by acclaimed Pastry Chef Jessica McKenzie.
YOU WILL LEARN:
- How to master the perfect macaron shell every time with detailed training videos, professional tips, preparation and baking methods
- French and Italian method of producing shells
- Learn to make Different shell flavours: Classic, Caramel, Pistachio, Red Velvet, Chocolate and Nut-Free.
- Various Creams: French Buttercreams, Fruit curds, Caramel Cream, Chocolate Ganache fillings
- Piping techniques; learn to pipe even macaron batter every time in addition to learning to create multi colour swirled effect
- Shell Garnishes: Feuilletine crunchy wafers and tempering chocolate
This course is taught ONLINE and uses On-Demand private YouTube Videos for your ongoing use. The course duration is 2 weeks starting every 3 months. This course includes the opportunity to have in person calls (video or phone) with Instructor Jessica to perfect your Macarons
To receive a certificate for Advanced Macaron (P4), you must complete a minimum of 3 assignments within the 2 week time frame. Once you complete the course, you will be issued a Certificate of Completion.
- Exotic Fruits (French Macaron shell with "Milk" chocolate passionfruit mango ganache filling)
- Birthday Cake (Marble technique Macaron shell with Birthday cake French Buttercream)
- Tiramisu (Italian Macaron shell with Coffee Marsala Cream filling)
- Pistachio Citron Symphony (Pistachio Macaron shell, Pistachio mousseline cream & Lemon confit)
- Salted Caramel Seduction (Caramel Macaron shell, Salted Caramel Cream)
- Red Velvet Rhapsody (Red Velvet Macaron shell, Cream cheese buttercream)
- Chocolate Ebony (Chocolate Macaron shell with rich Dark Chocolate Ganache filling)
- Sans Noix Tropic (Nut-free, Seed-free Macaron shell with Ganache de Coco and Pineapple Curd filling)
HOW THE COURSE WORKS
- Students are provided access to course materials including recipes for students to develop buy lists
- Students have 2 weeks to complete course (you will be given course access 2 wks prior to course start date to give you time to prepare)
- Access to On-Demand private training videos that can be watched at any time.
- 4 weeks access to Interactive virtual classroom where students and teacher can interact
- Students are required to select a certain amount of recipes to complete to receive a Certificate of Completion.
- Lifetime access to course information and recipes
This course is taught using GERBET product from Free From That.
Instructor Chef Jessica has trained at Le Cordon Bleu Australia, and trained chefs from Laduree France in the USA, to Pierre Herme's team in France and to other top level pastry chefs around the world including over 100 online and in person students.
Completion of this course and showing a Professional Grade Macaron results in Vegan Gastronomy Certificate of Completion.
SETUP A FREE CALL to chat with instructor Jessica to so that she can learn more about you and answer your questions