Terms and Conditions
The following are Terms & Conditions for Vegan Gastronomy Culinary Academy and include compliance with EU General Data Protection Regulation https://www.eugdpr.org/
PURCHASE OF ONLINE TRAINING COURSE(S)
If you are purchasing an ONLINE training course, by clicking on “I Agree to the Terms and Conditions” you agree to the following:
- If you are purchasing an ONLINE training course you confirm that you understand that our courses are only conducted in private Facebook Groups with LIVE and Recorded Video as well as private Google Documents that provide you secure access to course information. It is understood that your personal email address is transferred from our order management system to both Facebook and Google to provide you access to course information in compliance with GDPR European personal data safety standards.
- It is understood that for ONLINE courses that recipes are available to you for an indefinite amount of time, but access to the Facebook Group for your course and the training videos is only available for 6 weeks following the end of the course.
- It is also understood that the purchase of an ONLINE course is not cancellable and no refunds can be issued.
- Courses Changed: If a course date or time is changed, you will be enrolled in subsequent classes that meet your schedule or provided as an online credit to purchase additional courses in person or online.
PURCHASE OF IN PERSON TRAINING COURSE(S)
By clicking on “I Agree to the Terms and Conditions” you agree to the following:
- You understood that Vegan Gastronomy is NOT an accredited cooking college, but rather a specialty training services company in the field of vegan cuisine.
- You understand that it is the responsibility of each student to secure proper travel documents, applicable VISAs, and or pass/meet any self quarantine requirements set for by the government of GREECE or the Naxos Islands as it applies to COVID 19 to attend our academy in GREECE. Vegan Gastronomy is not responsible for providing letters or documents for assistance in coming to GREECE on a tourist visa or for COVID19 related care.
- You understand that our course prices do not include rental/housing and lodging costs.
- You understand that there are no Refunds for products or classes purchased at a discounted rate at the time of sale. Courses or products purchased at Discounted rate can be changed to another course or product for a change fee of 100 Euros.
- You understand that If a course date or time is changed, you will be enrolled in subsequent classes that meet your schedule or provided as an online credit to purchase additional courses in person or online. No reimbursement for travel arrangements is provided.
- You understand that to commence training at our academy you must sign and agree to our Enrollment Agreement. See Academy Enrollment Agreement
- You understand that recipes given during workshops or courses are intended for the sole use of the student and are provided in an online format only and cannot be printed, copied, or distributed. Any misuse of the materials provided in whole or part without the express written consent of Vegan Gastronomy Culinary Academy is a violation of our policy and is a breach of the Enrollment Agreement signed by students before they start training. Any misuse or threats of legal proceedings will result in removal from accessing course and recipe information.
- If you feel that the training style and system is not suitable for you we understand that you may want or need to cancel. It is understood that you have read and agree to the terms below:
- There is no cancellation accepted or reimbursement offered for discounted courses.
- Sickness - if you have to cancel for medical reasons you can apply credit of classes missed to future classes offered. A doctor's note from the country where the training is being held is required. No financial refund is available.
- NOT A FIT for our Vegan Academy. We DO NOT get involved in environmental, animal activism, or health/nutrition discussions and these are discourage at our academy, we are a cooking training company. We understand that from time to time parts of our academy are not a fit for some students and we simply ask students to live their values and opinions at the door. If such behaviour persists we have to remind them that their views and opinions may not be in alignment with the charter of our company and our education academy. We will provide an official written warning to the student to correct any disruptions they may be causing to the academy and to other students. If such behaviors persist after the written warning, we reserve the right to remove the student from the academy. No reimbursement will be issued.
- Travel Cost: It is understand that Vegan Gastronomy is not responsible for reimbursement of travel or lodging expenses should you choose to cancel or if you are not a fit for our academy.
CODE OF CONDUCT
Here is the Code of Conduct: See Here
The person filling out this form agrees to the policies, rules, and regulations of Vegan Gastronomy Culinary Academy. If the policies are not followed and results in disruption in classes that affects other student education, it can result in dismissal from the academy. Warnings will be issued as 1) verbal warning, followed by 2) written warning. In the event of dismissal due to non-compliance with academy policies, the undersigned remains obligated to pay tuition and fees for the course in which he or she is enrolled. Acceptance of this agreement does not constitute a promise or agreement to offer re-enrollment for additional or future courses or classes at of Vegan Gastronomy Culinary Academy.
"NOT A FIT" CLAUSE
There are times when Vegan Gastronomy Culinary Academy may share different values with students. Those are our values and beliefs in an effort to make and take vegan food and cuisine into the mainstream. We do not allow people to judge other students or instructors on topics such as animal activism, environmental issues, religious issues, or nutrition and health issues. We want all students to confirm that you understand that those conversations and our disagreements on values are not allowed in the classroom, we are a cooking training center. Student understands and agrees that if this type of behaviour happens at the academy that they will be given a verbal warning, then followed by a written email warning, and if the behaviour persists will result in removal from the school as "Not at Fit" for our academy.
Vegan Gastronomy course materials, including manuals, recipes, presentations, handouts, teaching aids, information, resources, videos, sound recordings, graphics, and other materials (collectively “Course Materials”) are copyrighted. Students are allowed to print recipes and material for their own personal use. Students shall not publish, distribute, adapt, reproduce, display, license, copy, or prepare derivative works of Class Materials, in writing, by photograph, video, sound recording, telecopy, or otherwise. To do so is in violation of the law, unless the student obtains prior written permission from Vegan Gastronomy.
CLASSROOM ETIQUETTE (SAME FOR ONLINE OR IN PERSON)
Students come from all over the world with different levels of experience and skill, and have different values and motives for attending. We promote a healthy, positive and respectful training environment and we require the following: 1) Students are asked to be respectful and quiet while instructors are teaching, presenting, or demonstrating (this means no side conversations during teaching). There will be plenty of time for you to ask questions during and after training. 2) Online student questions will be answered online and live if the question does not interrupt the session. 3) Students must be respectful of other students and instructors. Disrespect, insulting or derogatory criticism is not tolerated during training.
CANCELLATION RIGHTS FOR ALL PURCHASES
By clicking on “I Agree to the Terms and Conditions” you agree to the following:
- You can cancel your purchase with 100% money back guarantee within 24 hours of purchase. Cancellation requests must be made in writing.
- After 24 hour period, purchases made online and paid with credit card or bank wire transfer for training courses in person or online are not eligible for cancellation.
PURCHASE OF PRODUCTS
If you are purchasing a product or electronic recipe book, by clicking on “I Agree to the Terms and Conditions” you agree to the following:
- Products include purchase of online recipe books or ingredients.
- If you are purchasing one of our products by checking the "I agree to the Terms and Conditions" box you confirm that you are purchasing a product that meets the European health and safety standards in Spain.
- If you are purchasing a product that is offered in larger or bulk size you agree and understand that this product will be shipped FCA using your shipping account and shipping carrier. We will arrange for your carrier to pick up the product at one of our warehouses in the USA, Australia or Europe.
- You further confirm and understand that the product will be shipped to you by Vegan Gastronomy's fulfilment centre in Spain and that your personal information will be transmitted to Correos de Espana (Spanish Post Office) for the shipment of your order.
- For any shipment that arrives damaged, please follow the return policy for our products https://www.vegangastronomy.com/shipping-and-returns/
- If you purchased a FREE item from our online store you understand that we reserve the right to contact you to discuss taking additional training with our academy. If after several attempts to contact you by phone or email and there is no response, we reserve the right to restrict your access to our website and the Free material we provide.
If you are purchasing a product in Bulk/Volume size. by clicking on “I Agree to the Terms and Conditions” you agree to the following:
- Your order is not cancellable or returnable
- You must provide your own shipping carrier and account number.
- You understand we are not responsible for incoming duties and taxes to your country, this is your responsibility