ONLINE Vegan Pizza Course (L3) is a Savory Level 3 course and is an advanced professional level online course that reviews the steps and methods to make different type of pizzas. The instructor for the academy was trained in Naples Italy by one of the world leaders and is an expert in different types of crusts are made for pizza. Additionally advanced techniques are incorporated for making Plant Based meat, seafood, and cheese alternatives. We develop all types of pizza and learn the differences between where pizza started in Greece and then to Italy, and wound up to the USA and all over the world.
HOW THE COURSE WORKS
- Students are provided access to course materials including recipes for students to develop buy lists
- Students have 6 weeks to complete course (will be given course access 2 wks prior to course start date)
- Course contains On-Demand private training videos that can be watched at any time.
- 6 weeks access to Interactive virtual classroom where students and teachers can interact
- Students are required to select a certain amount of recipes to complete to receive a CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION.
- Lifetime access to course information and recipes
- PIZZA DOUGHS
- Sicilian Style (Similar to focaccia)
- Mediterranean Style (Fermented/Sourdough)
- New York Style (Thin crust)
- Naples Style
- PIZZA SAUCES
- Red Sauces 3 Types
- Gourmet Pizza Sauces 9 Types
- Mozzarella Balls and Shreds
- Parmesan cheese
- Feta Cheese
- Cream cheese
- Meat Analogues
- Anchovy Paste
- Pulled Pork or Chicken
- Ground Beef
- PIZZA RECIPES
- Mediterranean Pizzas 3 types
- Sicilian Style Pizza
- Pizza Al Taglio
- Classic Naples Style Pizzas 3 Types
- Gourmet Modern Style Pizzas 3 Types
- Create your own
PREREQUISITES FOR ONLINE COURSE
The training program is aimed at all those who are passionate about plant based and vegan food, whether novices or those with experience. This curriculum is focused on teaching the vegan versions of traditional recipes from around the world. The school curriculum has been structured so that students can learn the techniques, step by step to make exceptional vegan versions at home.
THINGS NEEDED FOR ONLINE COURSES
Our ONLINE courses require students at a minimum to have the following:
- You must have a phone number we can dial, we will not accept orders without telephone numbers
- Computer or Smart Phone
- Internet Connectivity
- Facebook Account (required)
- Camera or Phone Camera
Basic equipment is needed depending on the course and the extent you want to take your training. For all of our courses you will need a blender, cook top, oven, etc. We recommend a food processor, stand or hand mixer, a thermometer, measuring spoons and a scale. Specialty equipment like Ice Cream makers, Thermal blenders like Thermomix, Dehydrator, or Pizza oven are completely optional.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I am Italian and was surprised how much I learned. This was a hands on class and got to learn from students all over the world. Simply Fantastic!
This was a great and simple course. Instructor Jessica taught us about how pizza started and developed. Highly recommend.