- Entire 6 Weeks to complete
- Time: Available 24 Hours a Day
- Operate on your available time to complete course. Work morning, midday or night.
- Work around your existing work or school schedule.
IEK SBIE of Athens Greece in partnership with Vegan Gastronomy Culinary Academy (originally from USA, Spain, and Australia) are partnered together to bring current and past students of IEK SBIE an ONLINE new and global perspective on modern International Vegan Cuisine. Plus this program offers up this advanced international students to train with a University from their own country. Vegan Gastronomy Culinary Academy is the world's oldest Vegan Cooking School having operated in Mallorca Spain, Sydney Australia, and Ireland.
This course is taught to English speaking students world wide. The course is taught in English with support as needed by leading Vegan Chef instructors from USA, Australia.
This 6 Week program is an advanced curriculum/program.
HOW THE COURSE WORKS
- Students are provided access to course materials including recipes for students to develop buy lists
- Students have 6 weeks to complete course (will be given course access 2 wks prior to course start date)
- Course contains over 40 On-Demand private training videos that can be watched at any time.
- 6 weeks access to Interactive virtual classroom where students and teacher can interact
- Students are required to select a certain amount of recipes to complete to receive a Certificate of Completion.
- Lifetime access to course information and recipes
- TEX-MEX PULLED “PORK” TACOS
- SPANISH PAELLA
- BRITISH SEAFOOD BASKET
- HAWAIIAN POKE SALAD BOWL
- “BACON” WRAPPED STUFFED DATES
- FRIED “CHICKEN” WITH SAUCES
- NEW YORK STYLE “PEPPERONI” PIZZA
- FETA CHEESE
- STRETCHY AND SHREDDABLE MOZZARELLA CHEESE
- FRENCH BRIE CHEESE
- FRENCH MACARONS
- USA BAKED CHEESECAKE
- CHOCOLATE BROWNIES (USA)
- ITALIAN TIRAMISU with Genoise Sponge Fingers/Savoiardi
You will also learn the following techniques
- Making low cost Plant Based dishes
- American (USA), English (UK), French, Italian, Asian, Russian
- Cuisine included Vegan Cuisine including Vegan Fried Chicken, and Vegan Fish and Chips and Gluten Free Options, Vegan Cheese including Molecular Mozzarella, Baking included Brownies using Vegan Egg Replacer, Pastry including Macarons with Potato Protein
- Sourcing plant based ingredients internationally
- Program designed to help restaurant chefs in global travel destinations to open capabilities to new tourism.
- Mobile phone for photos and internet based testing
Vegan Gastronomy is a specialty focused academy that teaches in many locations around the world. Certificate of Completion will be awarded by Vegan Gastronomy.
We will only allow 100+ students in this advanced program.