An ENTREMET or ENTREMETS meaning "between servings" in French cuisine historically referred to small dishes served between courses but in modern times more commonly refers to a type of dessert.
At Vegan Gastronomy we add this new designer course to be at the top of our list in making exotic vegan pastries. This CERTIFIED COURSE is designed to complement our other courses and teaches advanced techniques in using Potato Protein to make foam type pastries and shows innovative ways to plate these fancy dishes.
HOW THE COURSE WORKS
- Students are provided access to course materials including recipes for students to develop buy lists
- Students have 6 weeks to complete course (will be given course access 2 wks prior to course start date)
- Course contains over 40 On-Demand private training videos that can be watched at any time.
- 6 weeks access to Interactive virtual classroom where students and teacher can interact
- Students are required to select a certain amount of recipes to complete to receive a Certificate of Completion.
- Lifetime access to course information and recipes
The Vegan Entremet course includes the opportunity to learn the following recipes:
FERRERO TRAVEL CAKE
SESAME, PASSION FRUIT AND CHOCOLATE ENTREMET
PISTACHIO, APRICOT & SAFFRON ENTREMET
SEASONAL CHEESECAKE ENTREMET
- YOUR OWN CREATION