Become an expert in Vegan Brioche Pastries from around the world!
From Italian Cornetti (croissant) to German Coffee Cakes, Israeli Babka and unique fusion creations Like Croque Monsieur Cruffins and Hot Dog Pretzel Buns. There is a whole world of amazing pastries to discover in this specialty course.
Learn the fundamentals of enriched yeasted doughs and the laminating process to unique shaping techniques. In addition to learning how to create delicious brioche pastries you will also learn how to make foundational pastry creams, sauces and glazes, how to replace eggs and dairy, and how to adjust master recipes to create any brioche pastry from around the world!
This course is suitable to anyone at any level whether home cook, professional Baker or chef. This course can also be taken as enrichment education for students who have already taken previous courses and want learn more about this specific subject.
The Vegan Brioche course includes the opportunity to learn the following recipes:
- Brioche Loaf
- Hamburger Buns
- Doughnuts, Glazes and Fillings
- Cornetto (Italian Croissants) Filled with Vegan Nutella or Pastry Cream
- Croque Monsieur Cruffins Filled with vegan "Cheese", "Ham" and Bechamel
- Panettone (Italian Christmas Cake)
- Finger Buns (Australian Fruit bun with icing)
- Papparoti Buns with Kaya (Maylasian Coffee Buns with Coconut Jam)
- Bee Sting Cake (German Coffee Cake)
- Coffee Cake/Crumb Cake (with seasonal fruits)
- Babka (Sweet braided Jewish Bread)
- Hot Dog Pretzel Buns
- Polish Apple Buns