Make Professional Level Macarons
Learn to make Professional Level Plant Based Macarons in advanced P4 Online Course using the proprietary techniques developed by acclaimed Pastry Chef Jessica McKenzie. In this short ONLINE program you will learn, 1) What is a Macaron, 2) What Makes a great Macaron, 3) understanding all the options for making plant based Macarons and the one that worked for developing a professional grade product 4) understanding and learning to make both the Italian and French Macaron, 5) learn to make chocolate and nut free Macarons to meet the needs of all customers, 6) Optimal type of oven to use to make professional level Macarons.
This course is taught ONLINE and uses advanced GOOGLE LIVE Video techniques and private YouTube Videos for your ongoing use. The course duration is 2 weeks starting every 3 months. This course includes multiple in person calls (video or phone) with Instructor Jessica to perfect your Macarons.
Example recipes taught
- Exotic Fruits (French Macaron shell with "Milk" chocolate passionfruit mango ganache filling)
- Birthday Cake (Marble technique Macaron shell with Birthday cake French Buttercream)
- Tiramisu (Italian Macaron shell with Coffee Marsala Cream filling)
- Pistachio Citron Symphony (Pistachio Macaron shell, Pistachio mousseline cream & Lemon confit)
- Salted Caramel Seduction (Caramel Macaron shell, Salted Caramel Cream)
- Red Velvet Rhapsody (Red Velvet Macaron shell, Cream cheese buttercream)
- Chocolate Ebony (Chocolate Macaron shell with rich Dark Chocolate Ganache filling)
- Sans Noix Tropic (Nut-free, Seed-free Macaron shell with Ganache de Coco and Pineapple Curd filling)
This course is taught using GERBET product from Free From That.
This course is taught in English over a two (2) week period of time and is taught ONLINE with other professional pastry chefs around the world wanting to make plant based Macarons part of their profession.
Instructor Chef Jessica has trained at Le Cordon Bleu Australia, and trained chefs from Laduree France in the USA, to Pierre Herme's team in France and to other top level pastry chefs around the world including over 100 online and in person students.
Completion of this course and showing a Professional Grade Macaron results in Vegan Gastronomy Certificate of Completion.