This is an advanced Plant Based Cooking course Level P3 focused on teaching people to make every type of Plant Based Vegan Cheese Cake. This course uses simple and advanced techniques to make you a pro in Cheesecakes.
- Baked Cheesecake
- Cold Set Style Cheesecake
- Mousse Cheesecake (Entremet style)
- Cheesecake Ice Cream Cake/Semifreddo (frozen dessert)
- Learn various styles of biscuit bases (sable/shortbread, gluten-free)
- Egg-free Genoise sponge cake and Gluten-Free Red Velvet sponge
- Learn how to build your own cheesecake using master recipes and your own flavour pairings
EXAMPLE RECIPES TAUGHT
- Ruby Velvet Yuzu Cheesecake is a decadent and luxurious dessert that combines the rich flavors of raspberries, the silky texture of red velvet cake, and the tangy citrus taste of Yuzu with a cold-set cheesecake base.
- Fromage Frais Baked Cheesecake French Style Baked Cheesecake made with plant-based Fromage Frais (French fresh cheese)
- Exotic Fruits A symphony of tropical flavors of mango and passion fruit, paired with a plant-based chocolate cheesecake mousse. Served in an entremet style, a perfect blend of elegant flavors and textures, with silky mousse and delicate cocoa genoise sponge cake.
- Strawberry Elderflower Euphoria Delicate European flavors of elderflower and sweet strawberries, elegantly paired with the rich aroma of Tahitian vanilla. Light mousse cheesecake, delightful crunch of biscuit, perfectly layered with light and airy genoise sponge cake.
- Boston Baileys Dream Cake Semifreddo/Ice-cream style Cheesecake. Combines the best of both worlds - the creamy richness of a cheesecake and the refreshing lightness of a Semifreddo.
- Sicilian Pistachio Cannoli Crisp delicate wafer filled with fresh plant-based sweet ricotta cream infused with pistachios, orange confit, and mini chocolate chips. A delightful harmony of textures and flavors that transport you to Italy. Buon appetito!
- New York Cheesecake Classic New York style baked cheesecake with graham cracker crust and rich creamy plant-based cheese filling with berry compote.
HOW THE COURSE WORKS
- Students are provided access to course information, materials including recipes for students to develop buy lists 2 weeks prior to course start date.
- Students have 2 weeks to complete course
- Students have access to private On-demand training Videos for your ongoing use.
- Students are required to select a certain amount of recipes to complete to receive a Certificate of Completion.
CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION
Upon your completion of the amount of projects/recipes required for your course, you will be issued a Certificate of Completion. To receive a Certification of Completion from our academy program that you can use on your CV or to pursue other employment opportunities you must complete the following:
- Finish the minimum number of Projects/Assignments within 2 weeks of the start of the course. You get to select from a wide variety of projects/assignments.
- Watch all Video Courses online and participate by providing photos and video of your work.
PREREQUISITES FOR ONLINE COURSE
The training program is aimed at all those who are passionate about plant based and vegan food, whether novices or those with experience. This curriculum is focused on teaching the vegan versions of traditional recipes from around the world. The school curriculum has been structured so that students can learn the techniques, step by step to make exceptional vegan versions at home.
EQUIPMENT NEEDED FOR ONLINE COURSES
Our ONLINE courses require students at a minimum to have the following:
- You must have a phone number we can dial, we will not accept orders without telephone numbers
- Computer or Smart Phone
- Internet Connectivity
- Facebook Account (required)
- Camera or Phone Camera
Basic equipment is needed depending on the course and the extent you want to take your training. For all of our courses you will need a blender, cook top, oven, etc. We recommend a food processor, stand or hand mixer, a thermometer, measuring spoons and a scale. Specialty equipment like Ice Cream makers, Thermal blenders like Thermomix, Dehydrator, or Pizza oven are completely optional.
Here is a list of unique ingredients used in this course
- Potato Protein-300
- Panacegg (Whole egg-replacer)
- Methylcellulose (aka F50 or CMC)
- Pectin NH and Pectin Nappage
- Full ingredients and equipment
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQs)
The following is a resource for students to use to answer some of the questions they may have: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)