These classic soft American style cookies are the perfect textured cookie to sandwich with a cream or ice cream. Chocolate chip cookies are whats known as an North American style drop cookie that features chocolate chips or chocolate morsels as its distinguishing ingredient. Chocolate chip cookies originated in the United States around 1938, when Ruth Graves Wakefield chopped up a Nestlé semi-sweet chocolate bar and added the chopped chocolate to a cookie recipe.
This is a short 30 minute course training you on step by step for making Soft Bakery Style Chocolate Chip Cookies. This course includes a detailed recipe, and a step by step video by Instructor Chef Jessica McKenzie.
The training is a self guided tour and offers making this classic recipe without eggs.
- PANACEGG plant based egg replacement
- Bakery Style Chocolate Chip Cookies
- How to professionally replace eggs for the perfect American Style cookie texture
HOW THE COURSE WORKS
- Students are provided access to course materials including he recipe
- Students have unlimited time to complete course
- Access to On-Demand private training videos that can be watched at any time.
- Lifetime access to course information and recipe
- This is a stand alone single class on how to make Soft Bakery Style Chocolate Chip Cookies